- Florida Department of Education Internet Safety Resources
- Safe Steps – A Parent’s Guide to Online Safety, Child Abduction, and Runaway Issues
- Social Media and Teens: The Ultimate Guide to Keeping Kids Safe Online
- A Parent’s Ultimate Guide to YouTube – This website provides practical information about YouTube settings and potential security concerns for children.
- Parent’s Guide to Social Media Use for Kids (Psychology Today) – This article provides a list of apps and other settings parents can use to monitor children’s social media and cell phone usage.
- Sharing Safely on Social Media – This website provides parents with information on safe streaming and posting habits on social media.
- Parent’s Guide to Mobile Phones – This booklet provides safety tips on cell phone usage for parents and a checklist to help decide if a child is ready for a cell phone.
- A Parent’s Guide to Fortnite
- A Parent’s Guide to TikTok
- A Parent’s Guide to Snapchat
- A Parent’s Guide to Instagram
- A Parent’s Guide to Kik
- A Parent’s Guide to CyberSecurity
- A Parent’s Guide to Livestreaming
- Department of Homeland Security Cyber Safety Resources – This website has numerous resources on ways to protect yourself and your family from cyber attacks and how to report fraudulent activity and inappropriate solicitation on the internet.
- Social Media Contract & e-Book – Contract and statistics regarding social media safety for parents to review with children.
- Top Ten Tips for Parents to Protect Kids from Online Predators – Tips from the American Bar Association’s Cyber Crime Committee regarding ways to defend against the solicitation of your child by online predators.
- Talking with Teens About Online Predators – Conversation track with solutions parents can provide to children unsure of how to deal with requests from strangers online.
- Common Sense Media – This website provides information for parents on the latest movies, video games, books and all other forms of mass media your children may be viewing. You can register to receive newsletters regarding the most popular media among youth and tips for parents in monitoring media.
- Kids & Tech: Tips for Parents in the Digital Age – This website provides a template to assist parents in creating a media plan with their children. Tips are also given to help parents set up boundaries on media usage with children.