Elementary school prices are
| $2.80 (lunch)
Middle & high school prices are
Reduced priced meals are
- 2019-2020 Free & Reduced Meals Online Application
- Español – Aplicación para Comidas Gratis o a Precio Reducido
Microsoft Internet Explorer / Edge is recommended
Paper applications are also available at schools and the District School Board Office located at 40 Orange Street.
Students that are enrolled at the following CEP (Community Eligibility Provision) schools do not need to complete an application for Free or Reduced Meals:
- Crookshank Elementary School
- Gamble Rogers Middle School
- Mason Elementary School
- Murray Middle School
- Osceola Elementary School
- Sebastian Middle School
- South Woods Elementary School
- St. Johns Technical High School
- Transitions Program
- Webster Elementary School
All students at these locations eat at no cost.
Please Note the following change to the Free and Reduced Meal Application: If your household receives SNAP, FDPIR or State TANF cash assistance provide the Case number for the person who receives benefits.