An individual who is the subject of a “National Background” check and has a question related to his/her background check regarding:
Please contact the FBI directly at the following phone number.
Fingerprinting will be by appointment made on line only and will be conducted for clearance required to work in St. Johns County Public Schools.
The information requested on the scheduling site is required by FDLE/FBI in order to process State/National criminal search.
To schedule your fingerprinting appointment, please visit www.fieldprintflorida.com payment will be accepted by credit card only.
Please note: the Fieldprint Code IS case sensitive
- Educator Certificate/Sub Teachers/ Counselors/Speech Language Pathologist/Adjunct Coach-Assistant/ Paraprofessionals/Tutors Fieldprint Code: FPStJohnsCertEmp
- Support Employees/ Nurse/Custodian/Maintenance/Food Service/Clerk/Aide/Managerial/Extended Day/ Fieldprint Code: FPStJohnsSupportEmp
- FCTC Nursing Students/College Internship/Practicum/Field Experience Fieldprint Code: FPStJohnsCollegeIntern
- SJCSD Day Cares (Tech-Tots, Little Eagles, Little Cardinals) and Otis Mason Extended Day Employees Fieldprint Code: FPStJohnsDCF
- Under Fieldprint Code, insert the chosen code
- Complete all required fields as requested
- The information requested on the scheduling site is required by FDLE/FBI in order to process the criminal search.
- Select a local collection facility and schedule an appointment. Instructions, directions, maps, and photos will all be provided directly online.
- Note: Effective January 1, 2019 fingerprint fees are $64.25 for SJCSD Day Care workers(Ext Day), and $56.75 for all others (Teachers, Sub Teachers, Adjuncts, Managerial, College Students). If the appointment is missed, there is a fee of $15.00 to reschedule. If you have any questions please contact Vicky Eidsmoe in Human Resources at
(904) 547-7611 or at [email protected]
You can also, for questions or concerns can contact the Fieldprint Customer Service Team at (800) 799-1067 or at [email protected].