|Complete the School Access Form
St. Johns County School District
In an ongoing endeavor to provide safety and security for students and staff, school access is required for every individual that is not a staff member of the St. Johns County School District.
Steps In Obtaining School Access
- Complete the School Access Form by clicking the box in the right hand corner of this page, or by going to https://stjohns.keepntrack.com/apply.
- Two (2) weeks after submission of the form, contact the school of your choice, to check status.
Signing In And Out Of A School, Including Proper Identification
- If a person needs assistance in signing in or out at a school, the school receptionist will provide help.
- Proper identification must be presented each time a person signs in at a school. The only forms of proper identification are the following:
- Current state issued driver’s license
- Current state issued identification card (issued only by the Department of Motor Vehicles)
- If a person has a visa and/or does not have a social security number, the applicant must contact the Volunteer Services department right away for alternate steps.
General Information Regarding School Access
- If a person does not have school access, he/she cannot go past the front desk into a school.
- By completing a school access form, a person agrees to a criminal background check and sex offender check.
- In accordance with 119.071(5)(a)2.a(II)F.S. the St. Johns County School District is authorized to collect an applicant’s social security number for identification purposes in completing a local, state, and/or national criminal background check. The information will be used only for verification of criminal charges held by an individual, and will be kept in strictest confidence.
- School access lasts for 3 year intervals. Upon approaching 3 years of access, it is the responsibility of the applicant to contact Volunteer Services and renew the form. To reduce duplication, do not complete a new form.
- All individuals with school access agree to abide by all policies and procedures of the St. Johns County School District at all times.
- All individuals with school access agree to keep information that they see and hear confidential.
- The St. Johns County School District reserves the right to restrict and/or deny a person’s school access when deemed necessary.
- If a person has school access and is arrested for any reason, he/she must contact the Volunteer Services department and disclose this information.
If you are completing the School Access Form using Internet Explorer 11 and you encounter the message, “error expected in object” please check your web browser. You will need to be sure to turn on Compatibility Mode. This can be done by going to http://www.keepntrack.com, then from your browser menu bar select tools, then select Compatibility View Settings. A new window will open, click “Add” then close. This will allow the application to view correctly.