Peachjar e-flyer distribution is temporarily suspended while schools are closed. Once schools reopen we will resume Peachjar service. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
The Community Relations Department coordinates public information activities for the district including publications and media relations and is the designated custodian of St. Johns County School District records for the purpose of facilitating public records requests. In addition, the department performs numerous duties including CHARACTER COUNTS! events, character education, student leadership programs, instructional television, website content and community partnerships.
Please call our office at (904) 547-7517 for assistance.
Community Relations Staff
- Christina Langston, Chief of Community Relations
- Danielle Cook, Administrative Assistant to the Chief of Community Relations
- Kelly Thigpen, Coordinator for Character Education and Community Partnerships
- Carla Whitfield, Confidential Secretary/Front Desk Receptionist
- Stephanie Novak, Confidential Secretary/Public Records
- Amisha Kearse, Mail Room/Copy Room Clerk
- Murphy Alexander, Instructional Television Program Specialist
- Matt Keene, Instructional Television Program Specialist
- Michael Clark, District Webmaster
- Cheryl Freeman, Coordinator for RSVP/Volunteer Services
- Caitlin Drury, Confidential Secretary for RSVP/Volunteer Services