Cafeteria Prepayment Refund Request

For students graduating or leaving the school district, you may request a transfer or refund of the balance on the account.

Please complete the following form or scan the QR code below to request a refund or transfer of your student’s cafeteria funds.

Please contact our office at (904)547-7626 with any questions.

Cafeteria Refund Request Form

© 2024 St. Johns County School District