The Community Relations Department coordinates public information activities for the district including publications and media relations and is the designated custodian of St. Johns County School District records for the purpose of facilitating public records requests.
In addition, the department performs a myriad of duties including CHARACTER COUNTS! events, student leadership programs and community partnerships. For media requests and inquiries, please contact Chief of Community Relations Christina Langston at (904) 547-7504 or Christina.Langston@stjohns.k12.fl.us.
Community Relations Staff
- Christina Langston, Chief of Community Relations
- Danielle Cook, Administrative Assistant to the Chief of Community Relations
- Bill Spaedt, Teacher on Assignment for Character Education
- Carla Whitfield, Confidential Secretary/Front Desk Receptionist
- Emily Serrano, Confidential Secretary/Public Records
- Kristen Whitman, Mail Room/Copy Room Clerk
- Murphy Alexander, Instructional Television Program Specialist
- Matt Keene, Instructional Television Program Specialist
- Michael Clark, District Webmaster
- Cheryl Freeman, RSVP/Volunteer Services Coordinator
- Donna Guzzo, Confidential Secretary, RSVP/Volunteer Services