The Community Relations Department coordinates public information activities for the district including publications and media relations and is the designated custodian of St. Johns County School District records for the purpose of facilitating public records requests.
In addition, the department performs numerous duties including CHARACTER COUNTS! events, character education, student leadership programs, instructional television, website content and community partnerships. For media requests and inquiries, please contact Chief of Community Relations Christina Langston at (904) 547-7504 or Christina.Langston@stjohns.k12.fl.us.
Community Relations Staff
- Christina Langston, Chief of Community Relations
- Danielle Cook, Administrative Assistant to the Chief of Community Relations
- Kelly Thigpen, Coordinator for Character Education and Community Partnerships
- Carla Whitfield, Confidential Secretary/Front Desk Receptionist
- Emily Serrano, Confidential Secretary/Public Records
- Kristen Whitman, Mail Room/Copy Room Clerk
- Murphy Alexander, Instructional Television Program Specialist
- Matt Keene, Instructional Television Program Specialist
- Michael Clark, District Webmaster
- Cheryl Freeman, Coordinator for RSVP/Volunteer Services
- Donna Guzzo, Confidential Secretary, RSVP/Volunteer Services