Notice for Advertising2016-2017 Attendance Zone Locator: This locator is based on Attendance Zones for the 2016-2017 school year. This feature allows you to enter an address and select its match from the list that appears. After selecting, the school zones will be determined and the results will appear. If a list of addresses fails to appear, type the address completely and then click the “Search Address” button found on the right. If you need help using the Attendance Zone Locator, please contact St. Johns County’s GIS Staff.
Attendance Zone Maps: Click here to download zoning maps created for the St. Johns County School District by the St. Johns County GIS Department. This site includes the elementary, middle and high school attendance zone maps for the current school year. All attendance zone maps on this page are School Board approved.
Attendance Zoning for Elementary School “M”
A Town Hall meeting was held on September 12, 2016 to discuss potential Attendance Zoning changes for New Elementary School “M”.
View the Zoning Proposal by School:
- New Elementary School “M”
- Mill Creek Elementary School
- Wards Creek Elementary School
- Ketterlinus Elementary School
- Palencia Elementary School
Additional Proposed Change:
- Palisades at Durbin Crossing -The School District additionally proposes to amend the Attendance Zone for the Palisades at Durbin Crossing from Patriot Oaks Academy (K-8) to Durbin Creek Elementary and Fruit Cove Middle School. The high school zone is not proposed to change. There are no other changes proposed for Durbin Crossing. The Palisades is currently under construction with no current residents.This proposal is based on the fact that Patriot Oaks Academy is well over capacity. Geographically, these proposed schools are very close to the Palisades and better prepared for the additional students. These changes are proposed to be effective in November 2016, if approved by the School Board.
Zoning Legal Advertisement:
Community Input Options:
Email questions or comments to District Staff, School Board Members, and Superintendent. Each email will be read.
- September 13th School Board Meeting
- September 27th: School Board Workshop
- REVISED DATE – October 3rd: Discussion and Approval of Advertisement for Attendance Zone Changes
- October 11th School Board Meeting
- October 25th School Board Workshop
- November 1st School Board Workshop
- November 8th Discussion and Approval of Attendance Zone Changes