2016-2017 Attendance Zone Locator: This locator is based on Attendance Zones for the 2016-2017 school year. This feature allows you to enter an address and select its match from the list that appears. After selecting, the school zones will be determined and the results will appear. If a list of addresses fails to appear, type the address completely and then click the “Search Address” button found on the right. If you need help using the Attendance Zone Locator, please contact St. Johns County’s GIS Staff.
2016-2017 Attendance Zone Maps: Click here to download zoning maps created for the St. Johns County School District by the St. Johns County GIS Department. This site includes the elementary, middle and high school attendance zone maps for the current school year. All attendance zone maps on this page are School Board approved.
2017-2018 Attendance Zone Locator: COMING SOON!
Attendance Zoning for Elementary School “M”
On December 13, 2016 the St. Johns County School Board approved the following Attendance Zone Changes related to Elementary School “M” for 2017-2018 school year:
View the Zoning Changes by School for 2017-2018:
- New Elementary School “M”
- Mill Creek Elementary School
- Wards Creek Elementary School
- Ketterlinus Elementary School
- Palencia Elementary School
Additional Change for 2016-2017:
- Palisades at Durbin Crossing -The School District amended the Attendance Zone for the Palisades at Durbin Crossing from Patriot Oaks Academy (K-8) to Durbin Creek Elementary and Fruit Cove Middle School. The high school zone did not change. There were no other changes for Durbin Crossing. The Palisades is currently under construction with no current residents.This proposal is based on the fact that Patriot Oaks Academy is well over capacity. Geographically, these proposed schools are very close to the Palisades and better prepared for the additional students. These changes are effective for the remainder of the 2016-2017 school year.