All schools in grades 3-12 will be participating in HAC starting this year (exceptions may apply to charter and DJJ schools). HAC access for KG-2nd grade students is currently being piloted at several elementary schools.
Please use the links on this page to view the following Home Access Center documents:
|1.||Home Access Center Media Release||This media release introduces parents to the Home Access Center (HAC).|
|2.||Home Access Center Introduction Letter||Provides general program description and purpose.|
|3.||Home Access Center FAQ’s||Provides questions and answers to common Home Access Center questions.|
|4.||Using Home Access Center||Provides parents a guide to navigating and using Home Access Center.|
|5.||Out of Area Account Request||Provides parents the option to request a Home Access Center account by mailing or faxing the completed form to the administrative office of their child’s school.|
|6.||Online Registration Instructions||Follow these instructions to register your new account online using the email address you provided to your school.|
|7.||HAC Password Requirements||As of August 8, passwords will need to meet new security rules.|
|8.||Important Message from eSchoolPLUS||Home Access Center users — please read this important message from eSchoolPLUS regarding an unsupported mobile application.|
Home Access Center Accounts:
Students will automatically be given HAC accounts upon registering for school. Students will log in using their Office365 logins and passwords, which they will receive from their homeroom teacher.
Parents will be able to submit their email address at their student’s School Open House, at other designated parent nights or by visiting the school’s office during school hours with a photo ID.
St. Johns County School District is not responsible for lost or stolen account information that could lead to unauthorized access to sensitive student information.
The Home Access Center module is offered as an additional line of communication with your school and should not be considered the only form of communication. While we will try to respond to parent feedback regarding any issues of this application, we regret that we do not have the resources to provide parent technical support.
- The online registration process did not work for me
- You will only be able to register for a HAC account if the school has entered your child into the computer system.
- If you tried to register online, but did not receive the email to complete the registration process, or, you received an error message that your account is invalid, please contact the school. They will need to complete your registration.
- The “Forgot Password” option isn’t working for me
- If you have not logged into the new HAC system at least one time, the password reset functionality will not work. You will have to contact your school to have your password reset.
- I can see some, but not all, of my children in Home Access Center
- If your child is KG-2nd grade, please note that at this time, not all elementary schools are currently using HAC for students in those grade levels.
- It is possible that the school needs to finish “connecting” all the siblings in our computer system. Please contact the school to have this process completed.
- Other issue
- Please contact the school if you encounter other issues with Home Access Center.