Per the Florida Department of Health 1/6/2022 – There are no changes to the previous isolation/quarantine protocols for students outlined in the FL DOH Emergency Rule 64DER21-15, dated 9/22/2021. Please call the District COVID Support Team at (904) 547-8230 with all COVID related questions.
About This Data
- The Department of Health is able to accept certain positive diagnostic home tests which meet specified criteria. If a parent calls with a positive at-home test on a student, we include the student in our dashboard totals. The student will be placed in quarantine and the parent will be referred to the Department of Health for further investigation.
- The numbers shown on a daily basis are not cumulative from the beginning of the school year.
- These are a total of the number of students/staff who are positive and/or on quarantine on the posting date.
- As students/staff come off of quarantine, they are subtracted from the daily total.
- As students/staff begin their quarantine, they then are added to the daily total.
Health & Safety Documents
COVID Health & Wellness Resources
FL Department of Health
FL Department of Education
Free COVID-19 Testing in St. Johns County
St. Johns County, in partnership with Nomi Health, provides from COVID testing to community members ages 12 months and older.
Visit the St. Johns County Wind Mitigation Building, 3111 Agricultural Center Drive, St. Augustine, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily to receive either a rapid (antigen) or PCR COVID-19 test. Rapid test results will be available same day, and PCR results can be expected within 24 to 48 hours. Results will be received via email and/or text message.
Residents do not need to be symptomatic to take a test. Appointments are not necessary, but pre-registration is strongly encouraged to expedite the testing process.