ESE Parent Survey
Each year, the Florida Department of Education (FDOE) conducts an Exceptional Student Education (ESE) Parent Survey. The survey is open to all parents of children with an individual education plan (IEP) receiving ESE services from preschool age through grade 12.
FPL Awards SJCSD a Rebate Over $870,000
On March 13th, Florida Power & Light (FPL) presented St. Johns County School District with a rebate check totaling $872,328 resulting from energy efficient equipment installations at two schools.
Transition Services Fair on April 4th
The St. Johns County School District is hosting a Transition Fair for students with disabilities, their parents and guardians. Local vendors and agencies who provide supports and services to individuals with disabilities will be available to share information about their programs and community resources.
2022-2023 Social Studies Instructional Materials Adoption
The St. Johns County School District has begun the review process for the Social Studies Instructional Materials Adoption. Once available for review, the digital resources will be posted on the Instructional Materials Adoption web page and available for review.
All County High School Art Show 2023
View the winners of the 2023 All County High School Art Show. To see all of the artwork displayed in the show, please visit the St. Augustine Art Association’s website.
Come Teach With Us
St. Johns County is looking for teachers certified to join their workforce for the 2023-2024 school year! We need teachers who are certified in ESE, reading, world languages, math, science, grades K-5, and more. If you are certified in these areas, please join us at an upcoming job fair.
2023-2024 School Start & Dismissal Times
For the 2023-2024 school year, the school start and dismissal times will change for some K-8 academies. The start and dismissal times will not change for elementary schools, middle schools, or high schools. In short, Freedom Crossing Academy will go on to the same schedule as Pine Island Academy, and Liberty Pines Academy will go on the same schedule as Palm Valley Academy and Valley Ridge Academy.
“Improving Mental Wellness in Children and Families” Online Discussion on April 4
Please join the St. Johns County School District’s Exceptional Student Education (ESE) Parent Advisory Committee for a virtual discussion on “Improving Mental Wellness in Children and Families” on Tuesday, April 4th at 6:00 p.m.
Tracy Clauson Named Teacher of the Year for 2023
Tracy Clauson, a Spanish language teacher at Sebastian Middle School was named the 2022-2023 St. Johns County District Teacher of the Year at a special recognition banquet on February 2.
- State Science Fair on March 28, 2023
- High School Math Invitational on April 1, 2023
- State Science and Engineering Fair on April 4, 2023
- Holiday – Student / Teacher Holiday on April 7, 2023
- All County Art Show for Middle Schools on April 7, 2023 5:00 pm
- The School Board Workshop which was scheduled for Tuesday, April 4, 2023 at 9:00 AM has been canceled.
- There will be an Insurance Committee Meeting on Wednesday, April 12, 2023 at 3:00 PM. The meeting will be held at the Fullerwood Center located at 10 Hildreth Drive, St. Augustine, FL 32084.
- There will be a School Board Meeting on Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at 4:00 PM. The meeting will be held in the auditorium of the SJCSD Administrative Building at 40 Orange Street, St. Augustine, FL 32084 and via Webex. Instructions to access this virtual meeting will be posted on the St. Johns County School District website, https://www.stjohns.k12.fl.us
- There will be a School Board Workshop on Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 9:00 AM. The workshop will be held in the auditorium of the SJCSD Administrative Building at 40 Orange Street, St. Augustine, FL 32084 and via Webex. Instructions to access this virtual meeting will be posted on the St. Johns County School District website, https://www.stjohns.k12.fl.us
The Family Empowerment Scholarship (FES) Program was established during Florida’s 2019 Legislative Session to enhance Florida’s menu of education options. Learn more…