On Wednesday, November 16, the St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office E911 / Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Department celebrated GIS Day with academy students at Creekside High School.
Let’s get connected for out latest news & updates! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn and stay in the know!
The 2022-2023 School-Related Employees of the Year have been selected from each of the district’s schools, along with three district representatives. School-related employees enhance the educational experience for the children whose lives they touch, and they are essential to the successful operation of a school or school district office.
A free virtual “Educational Surrogate Parent Training” will be provided by the Florida Diagnostic & Learning Resources System / Northeast Florida Educational Consortium (FDLRS/NEFEC) on Tuesday, December 6th at 5:00 p.m.
In accordance with a FL statute, parents may apply for their students to attend a school other than their zoned school if room is available. The first of three application windows for this school year will open on November 1, 2022.
Join Flagler College and Florida Humanities for a one day cultural event celebrating Panama and Its Indigenous People on October 15, 2022, as part of National Hispanic Heritage Month.
St. Johns County School District has been recognized by The Robert D. and Billie Ray Center at Drake University as a CHARACTER COUNTS! Exemplary School District.
A free parent workshop on the topic of “Conscious Discipline” will be provided at Creekside High School on Thursday, November 10th at 6:00 p.m.
- Early Career Parent Meeting at St. Augustine High School on December 6, 2022 6:30 pm
- Gifted Advisory Parent Council Meeting at Nease High School on December 6, 2022 6:30 pm
- 10 Day Testing Window for High Schools Starts (Semester 1) on December 8, 2022
- Early College Information Night at Pedro Menendez High School on December 13, 2022 6:00 pm
- High School Showcase on December 14, 2022
- There will be a School Board Workshop on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 9:00 AM. The workshop will be held in the auditorium of the SJCSD Administrative Building at 40 Orange Street, St. Augustine, FL 32084 and via Webex. Instructions to access this virtual meeting will be posted on the St. Johns County School District website, https://www.stjohns.k12.fl.us
- There will be a negotiation session between SJCSD and SJEA on Thursday, December 8, 2022, at 5:00PM. This session will be held in the Fullerwood Training Center Auditorium located at 10 Hildreth Drive, St. Augustine, FL 32084.
- There will be a School Board Meeting on Tuesday, December 13, 2022 at 4:00 PM. The meeting will be held in the auditorium of the SJCSD Administrative Building at 40 Orange Street, St. Augustine, FL 32084 and via Webex. Instructions to access this virtual meeting will be posted on the St. Johns County School District website, https://www.stjohns.k12.fl.us
- There will be a FOCUS Group Meeting on Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at 9:00 AM. The meeting will be held at the Fullerwood Center located at 10 Hildreth Drive, St. Augustine, FL 32084.