St. Johns County is looking for teachers certified to join their workforce for the 2023-2024 school year!
We need teachers who are certified in the following areas:
- ESE Varying Exceptionalities Teachers – Co-Teach and Support Facilitation
- Self-Contained InD Teachers
- Self-Contained EBD Teachers
- Reading Teachers
- School Counselors
- World Language – Spanish and American Sign Language (ASL)
- Math Teachers – Grades 5-9 and 6-12
- Science Teachers – Grades 5-9 and 6-12
- K-5 Teachers
If you are certified in these areas, please join us at an upcoming job fair so you can talk to the schools who have vacancies for the upcoming school year.