- The classroom building addition at Allen D. Nease High School is approximately 60,000 s.f. and adds 510 student stations to a growing school campus.
- The classroom building addition was completed in time for a successful 2017-2018 School Year opening.
- The new expanded student parking lot, which provides an additional 97 student parking spaces, opened on August 21, 2017.
Currently browsing category
Facilities & New Construction News
- Picolata Crossing Elementary School, a two-story elementary school in the World Golf Village area, had a successful 2017-2018 school year opening.
- This 110,000 s.f. building is comprised of 43 classrooms and provides 871 additional student stations to the district.
- All classrooms are utilizing the latest audio and visual enhancement technology to include 70 inch Interactive Touch Screen Panels.
- The school’s cooling system uses the latest technology including a thermal energy ice storage system which allows for lower energy costs.
- Over the last 12 years we have executed the on-time and within budget completion of 12 new schools and 12 school/classroom expansions. Our average change order rate for all construction projects is commendably less than 2%.
- The two new K-8 Schools currently under construction in the Nocatee (“KK”) and Aberdeen (“LL”) areas are scheduled to open for the 2018-2019 school year.
- The approval of the half-cent sales surtax initiative has fully funded the construction of K-8 School “LL” and partially funded the construction of K-8 School “KK”.
- “Topping Out” ceremonies were recently held at each site to celebrate the construction progress thus far.
- Together both schools will provide 2,992 additional student stations to the District when complete.
This is a gallery about Topping Out Ceremony at New K-8 School “LL” and contains 15 images.