Free Office 365 ProPlus!
St. Johns County School District is proud to announce that we are one of the many school districts taking advantage of Microsoft’s Advantage program. The Advantage program allows our district to provide Office 365 ProPlus FREE to active teachers and students. This program gives our students and teachers access to the latest full version of Microsoft Office at home at no additional cost.
The Office 365 ProPlus subscription license includes:
- Office 365 ProPlus for PC (2016 – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, Publisher, Outlook, Lync, InfoPath)
- Office 365 ProPlus for Mac (2016 – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Office Mobile for iPhone/Android (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Lync)
- Office Mobile for iPad (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Students and teachers must log in to Office 365 using their STJOHNS USER-ID and Password. Students who are not already using a STJOHNS account may contact their homeroom or classroom teacher to obtain their account information. Teachers should use their existing network login credentials to gain access to the program.
Once the student has obtained the username and password, they can access their Office 365 ProPlus account at http://login.microsoftonline.com.
Office 365 ProPlus. 5 computers. 5 mobile devices. Free.
Microsoft Student Advantage gives you Office 365 ProPlus (a full version of Office) — which includes the apps below. And, allows you to use Office apps on 5 mobile devices.
For your PC and Mac
And your mobile devices
- This offer only applies to students currently enrolled in St. Johns County Schools and teachers and staff currently employed by St. Johns County Schools.
- When a student/employee graduates/leaves the St. Johns County School District, their software subscription will end. The student/employee can then purchase the software directly from Microsoft.
- The Student and Teacher Advantage programs are valid only while the district maintains a qualifying Microsoft EES agreement.
- The District is only able to provide very limited technical support that relates to the creation and distribution of student and employee District level accounts that are required for this program.
- For all other technical support associated with the installation and use of this program, students and employees should contact Microsoft.
- You must connect to the internet once every 30 days to verify that you are still eligible for the program.
- If you already have a version of Microsoft Office on your device, be sure you have the product key handy. To install Office 365 you may need to uninstall your current version, when you finish your study and will need your key to reinstall your own version of Office — if you choose not to continue the Office 365 subscription.
- The Office 2016 applications are exactly the same as Office 2016 Professional Plus, however there are some differences including patching, license sign in for usage, and Click-to-Run (C2R) technology for rapid installs (2 minutes for quick usage).
- What is included with Office 365 ProPlus subscription license?
Office 365 ProPlus for PC (Office 2016 ProPlus base applications)
Office 365 ProPlus for Mac (Office 2011 for Mac base applications)
Office for iPad (see here for new update 3.27.14)