If you’re ready to apply for positions with St. Johns County School District, just click the AppliTrack @ St. Johns County District button and follow the instructions below to start your application for employment.
How to Apply
- Under External Applicants, select “Start an application for employment.”
- Click “Start.”
- Complete the Personal Info Section (once completed, you are a registered applicant)
- Select “Next page” to continue with the application process.
- Applicants must apply for specific vacancies and be qualified in order for your application to be seen by Hiring Authorities.
- In the absence of vacancies complete the “Position desired” section. This will provide additional sections required to submit an application. Please note, to be considered for employment, applicants must apply for specific vacancies.
Your email and password will serve as your “login” each time you enter the system.
For questions or concerns, please contact:
Christy Preston, Application Specialist @ (904) 547-7631 or [email protected]