Students are required to follow St. Johns County Acceptable Use Procedures (AUP) guidelines.
As a reminder, students are expected to demonstrate the following behaviors as they engage in online learning:
- Use respectful behavior and language.
- Stick to appropriate topic discussions.
- Send only appropriate transmissions.
- Use only appropriate icon, emojis
- Wear school appropriate clothing if you are attending meetings via video.
- Be honest and do not plagiarize or copy others’ work — in other words, use academic integrity.
- Do not falsify information about yourself or impersonate others online.
When everyone remembers to act kindly, show consideration for others, and treat one another online as you wish to be treated in person, we’ll all be able to focus on learning
Disciplinary action will be taken when students act inappropriately online.