Below are some links to local services in the St. Johns County area
EPIC Community Services is dedicated to strengthening the ability of families to form stronger bonds and greater awareness of substance use disorders and mental health concerns. To this end, we have a wide range of programs and services available to members of the community of all ages and from all walks of life. Click the links to learn more about our programs, or call EPIC today to find out which programs are right for you.
The purpose of the First Coast Technical College is to provide comprehensive, innovative technical education and customized training to meet the needs of the community. Counseling Services, Career Center, Job Placement, Career Navigators Program, Cooperative Education, Services to Students with Special Needs.
- http://www.ecs4kids.org for childcare information
- http://www.stjohnscountyhealthdepartment.org for family medical health
- http://www.myflorida.com for State assistance programs, food stamps, medicaid, financial
- http://www.healthykids.org for family medical coverage
- http://stjohns.ifas.ufl.edu/ for family and nutrition information