What is Schoology?
Schoology is an online tool that manages curriculum, assessments, grading and other classroom management tasks and is also a communication platform for educators and students in grades 6 -12.
This tool will be an integral part of how teachers design and implement their lesson plans, assignments and grades. They will use it to post updates to their class and communicate with parents. Parents will be able to see what their children are working on.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do parents have to set up their own accounts?
Q: How do I register for a parent account?
- In your browser, navigate to www.schoology.com.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click the Sign Up button.
- Select Parent from the options
- Enter the Access Code for your child that was sent home from their school.
- Fill out the information for your new Schoology account (your email address and the password you want to use for your Schoology account) and click “Register.”
Q: When going through the registration process, do I enter in my child’s name in the box?
Q: Do I need to set up an account for my child?
Q: How do I get my child’s access code?
Q: Do I create a parent account for each of my children?