An individual who is the subject of a “National Background” check and has a question related to his/her background check regarding:
Please contact the FBI directly at the following phone number.
Fingerprinting will be by appointment made on line only and will be conducted for clearance required to work in St. Johns County Public Schools.
The information requested on the scheduling site is required by FDLE/FBI in order to process State/National criminal search.
To schedule your fingerprinting appointment, please visit www.fieldprintflorida.com payment will be accepted by credit card only.
Note: Effective January 1, 2019 fingerprint fees are $64.25 for SJCSD Day Care workers(Ex. Ext Day), and $56.75 for all others (Ex. Teachers, Sub Teachers, Adjuncts, Managerial). If the appointment is missed, there is a fee of $15.00 to reschedule.
If you have any questions please contact Vicky Eidsmoe in Human Resources at
(904) 547-7611 or at [email protected]
How to Schedule a Fingerprinting Appointment
When it is time for a new hire/college student to be fingerprinted, please read the instructions below and then log onto the www.fieldprintflorida.com website to schedule an appointment.
- Create a secure username/password and enter our system.
- Under Useful Links, select Schedule an Appointment
- Below under Reason For Fingerprinting
- Enter the appropriate code below. Please note: the Fieldprint Code IS case sensitive
- Educator Certificate/Sub Teachers/ Adjunct Coach-Assistant/ Paraprofessionals/Tutors Fieldprint Code: FPStJohnsCertEmp
- Support Employees Custodian/Food Service/Clerk/Aide/Managerial/Fieldprint Code: FPStJohnsSupportEmp
- College Internship/Practicum/Field Experience Fieldprint Code: FPStJohnsCollegeIntern
- SJCSD Day Care and Extended Day Employees Fieldprint Code: FPStJohnsDCF
- Under Fieldprint Code, insert the chosen code
- Complete all required fields as requested
- The information requested on the scheduling site is required by FDLE/FBI in order to process the criminal search.
- Select a local collection facility and schedule an appointment. Instructions, directions, maps, and photos will all be provided directly online.
For questions or concerns, please contact the Fieldprint Customer Service Team at (800) 799-1067 or at [email protected].