An individual who is the subject of a “National Background” check and has a question related to his/her background check regarding:
Please contact the FBI directly at the following phone number.
Fingerprinting will be by appointment only and will be conducted for clearance required to work in St. Johns County Public Schools. The information requested on the scheduling site is required by FDLE/FBI in order to process State/National criminal search. To schedule your fingerprinting appointment, please visit www.fieldprintflorida.com Payment will be accepted by credit card only.
The fee is $93.50 for vendors, $63.00 for SJCSD Day Care workers, and $55.50 for all others. If the appointment is missed, there is a fee of $15.00 to reschedule.
Vendors that have been fingerprinted and cleared by another Florida School District should follow the instructions that have been outlined in the FSSR Request Procedure (PDF).
Refer to Background Screening under the Lunsford Act Menu for more details on offenses that may lead to disqualification.
Vendors who require fingerprinting to work with the St. Johns County School District should follow the instructions listed on our Vendor Clearance Process page.
If you have any questions please contact Vicky Eidsmoe in Human Resources at (904) 547-7611 or [email protected].
How to Schedule a Fingerprinting Appointment
When it is time for a new hire/college student/vendor to be fingerprinted, please read the instructions below and then log onto the www.fieldprintflorida.com website to schedule an appointment.
- Create a secure username/password and enter our system.
- Under Useful Links, select Schedule an Appointment
- Under Reason why you need to be fingerprinted, select I know my Fieldprint Code
- Choose the appropriate code below. Please note: the Fieldprint Code IS case sensitive
- Educator Certificate/Sub Teachers/ Adjunct Coach-Assistant/ Paraprofessionals/Tutors Fieldprint Code: FPStJohnsCertEmp
- Support Employees Custodian/Food Service/Clerk/Aide/Managerial/Fieldprint Code: FPStJohnsSupportEmp
- Vendor Fieldprint Code: FPStJohnsVendor
- College Internship/Practicum/Field Experience Fieldprint Code: FPStJohnsCollegeIntern
- SJCSD Day Care and Extended Day Employees Fieldprint Code: FPStJohnsDCF
- Under Fieldprint Code, insert the chosen code
- Complete all required fields as requested
- The information requested on the scheduling site is required by FDLE/FBI in order to process the criminal search.
- Select a local collection facility and schedule an appointment. Instructions, directions, maps, and photos will all be provided directly online.
For questions or concerns, please contact the Fieldprint Customer Service Team at (800) 799-1067 or at [email protected].