Accessing Home Access Center (HAC) for the first time
- If you have a current HAC account, you can use your current Username and Password to login to the HAC website: https://homeaccess.stjohns.k12.fl.us/
- How to get a Home Access Center account (for new users):
*Student Accounts are created automatically, and issued by the school.
- Parents/Guardians must have a valid email address on file in order to create a HAC account. Please contact your child’s school if you did not provide your email address at the time of registration. A photo ID is required for positive identification of a parent or guardian.
- Parents/Guardians can then register online: https://homeaccess.stjohns.k12.fl.us
At the Home Access Center Login screen, click the link “Click Here to Register for HAC”At the Home Access Center User Registration:
- Enter your First name, Last name, City and Zip Code as it appears in eSchoolPlus – Standard City spellings include: Saint Augustine, East Palatka, Ponte Vedra, Ponte Vedra Beach, Elkton, Jacksonville, Saint Johns, Hastings and Fruit Cove
- Click the Register button
- On the next screen, create your Username (using your email address)
- Then create two challenge questions (something detailed only you would know) (Example: What was your first car?)
- Click the Finish button
- You should receive an email with a link to complete your registration:
- Click the link in your HAC email to create your HAC password
- A webpage will load with your challenge questions. After you answer your challenge questions, you will then be able to create your password, (please use three of the following four character types in your password: uppercase letter, lowercase letter, number, symbol)
- You can now login to HAC using your new Username and Password
If you have forgotten your Password:
*Students – ask your school to reset your password for your account.
- On the login screen, click the “Forgot My Username or Password” link
- At the Forgotten Username or Password screen, enter your email address (this must be the same email address the account is associated with)
- Then click the “submit” button
- An email will be sent to you with a web link to your HAC challenge questions
- After you answer the challenge questions correctly, you will be able to view your Username or reset your password. (You cannot change your Username once set)
- If you have trouble creating a HAC user account, please contact your child’s school.