- Over the last 12 years we have executed the on-time and within budget completion of 12 new schools and 12 school/classroom expansions. Our average change order rate for all construction projects is commendably less than 2%.
- The two new K-8 Schools currently under construction in the Nocatee (“KK”) and Aberdeen (“LL”) areas are scheduled to open for the 2018-2019 school year.
- The approval of the half-cent sales surtax initiative has fully funded the construction of K-8 School “LL” and partially funded the construction of K-8 School “KK”.
- “Topping Out” ceremonies were recently held at each site to celebrate the construction progress thus far.
- Together both schools will provide 2,992 additional student stations to the District when complete.