Eflyers submitted for approval must:
- Be in PDF format
- Support the basic educational mission of the district, directly benefit the students, or be of intrinsic value to the students or their parents/guardians
- Contain the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity
Please be aware that:
- Materials will not be accepted at the District Administrative Office for distribution to recipients on your behalf
- Distribution of approved materials is at the discretion of the principal and/or school administrator
- Companies and/or programs sponsored by a school PTA/O or booster club or those that are offered through district-run extended day programs, do not need to be approved at the district level. Please contact your individual school for approval.
Approved advertising must be in good taste, appropriate for family viewing in a school environment, and compatible with community standards, as determined by the administration in the exercise of his or her judgment and discretion.
Advertising shall not be approved if:
- It contains obscene material or is inappropriate for family viewing in a school environment
- It promotes products that are unlawful for minors to purchase or use, or businesses that are unlawful for minors to patronize
- It is political or proselytizing
- It would be inconsistent with School District policies or contrary to law
- It would tend to disrupt the school environment
Please allow up to 10 business days for the review process.