St. Johns County School District uses BoardDocs to post its school board meeting minutes and agendas online.
The following proposed rule was approved for publication at the November 5, 2019, Special School Board Meeting.
The following proposed rules were approved for publication at the October 8, 2019, School Board Meeting.
- 3.22 – Use of Service Animals
- 5.13 – Zero Tolerance for Crimes and Victimization
- 6.172 – Employment of Vocational and Adult Instructional Personnel Based on Occupational Experience or Alternative Qualifications
- 6.231 – Holiday Pay
- 8.03 – Facility, Fire Safety and Security Risk Inspections and Assessments
- 8.07 – Active Assailant Response Plan
- 8.37 – Safety and Security Best Practices