In an effort to promote community health and well-being this summer, the St. Johns County School District (SJCSD) will open its high school facilities to the public on select Wednesday evenings throughout the summer. Outdoor facilities at Allen D. Nease, Bartram Trail, Creekside, Pedro Menendez, Ponte Vedra and St. Augustine high schools will be open the following dates and times.
- Wednesday, June 5 6 – 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 12 6 – 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 19 6 – 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 26 6 – 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 10 6 – 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 17 6 – 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 24 6 – 8 p.m.
Access to the tennis courts, track and outdoor basketball courts will be encouraged. Access will NOT be provided to the gymnasiums, stadium fields, batting cages, baseball fields, softball fields, or multi-purpose fields. The facilities will NOT be open to any organized practices, games or sport-sponsored, fee-based training. Pets are NOT permitted. All St. Johns County School Board Policies will apply.